Western Union Transfers | 100% Safe & Working | Make Tons Of Money Every Month | VOUCHED | TESTED | Approved by Owner

Reply to topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Western Union Transfers | 100% Safe & Working | Make Tons Of Money Every Month | VOUCHED | TESTED | Approved by Owner

Post by Vantablack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:14 pm

~~ NEWS ~~

11th Dec : Some useful information about this service is posted here

25th Nov : SPECIAL OFFER LASTING 7DAYS (25NOV - 2DEC) : You pay 100$ - You receive 500$ (Or 150-750 and 200-1000)(after that you can purchase an other offer if done so within 30mins)

21th Nov : NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS FROM WESTERN UNION TOO

~~~~~~~~~~~

ADDITIONAL TERMS OF USE
1. If you are going to post a photographic proof and vouch of my service, BLUR OUT/DELETE the following parts out of the proof: Senders information, MTCN code, Agent Name, Number of operator
You can choose whether you keep your details or not.
WHY THIS? I delete almost every transaction out of the Western Union registry, so I don't want any trace of the transaction found anywhere public. In rare cases I keep all the information like the MTCN code for proving purposes.

2. Do not spread this method somewhere that might cause problems. You can tell this to your closest friends.

3. Any attempt of scam/timewasting will be ignored.

4. DO NOT ASK FOR PARTNERSHIPS, TEST TRANSACTIONS AND DISCOUNTS. PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Since this forum is brand-new, and I have no vouches of my service, I will offer ten (10x) free transactions of $100 to the first 10 repliers. But you must accept these terms of use:
1. Once the transaction is completed, you will post proof of receiving the funds as a vouch to other users.
2. Only the first replier can have the MTCN code unblurred, others have to blur out the details mentioned above in additional terms of use.
3. You will not ask for more after I've sent you the money.
4. You will not create multiple accounts for this. Omnipotent will check for multis.

The following people will enter the free giveaway:
WaffleZ
nigerian1
TheUnrealSlimShady
MasterinoCarder
iVoid
Sacred
Highlife420
IamRobert
DonaldTrumpJunior
qwertasfg

10/10 SPOTS TAKEN.

Money will be yours within 24 hours, and you will be PMed with all the needed details.

----------------------

Vouches:

iVoid wrote:WTF !! This shit actually worked just picked up my $100 LOL

nigerian1 wrote:brother tracked your mtcn money is ready for pick up Very Happy
thank you god bless you and your family for your amazing work

TheUnrealSlimShady wrote:
omfg this worked. well then I am 99% sure you are legit now. will wait for some purchases then im buying.
You really can delete transactions in the WU registry, before I tracked it was good now I tracked the transaction isnt found. Nice job man vouch!

IamRobert wrote:Biggest ever vouch for Vantablack. Just picked up the free $100 he was giving out to 10 members. Legit af.

qwertasdfg wrote:
Vouch for my dog vantablack legit respected the deal and got my money. dont hesitate to deal with.

Highlife420 wrote:You are a fucking hacking god. I can swear I thought this was a scam but I got the $100 just as promised! Fucking legend. Vouch!
Sorry I threw the confirmation paper away as soon as I wrote down and saved the MTCN. I was nervous! It is still trackable though, when are you gonna delete it?
Nevertheless, real seller!

Sacred wrote:Made it even better for you Very Happy - Vantablack promised 100$ to 10 members and so far he done it all. I just picked up mine without any issues! Real WU transfers right there, thanks bro, vouch for you!

MasterinoCarder wrote:
LMAO THIS WORKED HAHAHAH
Thanks bro, really needed that money! Big vouch for vantablack!
Respond to your PMs and keep me in mind for business

DonaldTrumpJunior wrote:Holy crap this actually is legit. just got home from the WU everything went without a problem, vouch for vanta, guaranteed profit

WaffleZ wrote:Sorry for the delay everyone.. I've been at the hospital.
Anyways, I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS. I've been the first user on this forum and thought this was another scam, but WTF i just picked up my $100 like promised! OP/Seller is a fast, professional but kind user too! answered all my questions and delivered as promised! MTCN is here guys, you can check it out. Vouch for Vantablack, legit seller.

Mike_Shinoda wrote:
Vouch for Vantablack! Glad I trusted him, I paid $300 and got my $1500 in a matter of minutes! Finally someone trusted!

TheCatGoesMeow wrote:Deal was completed in a little less than an hour and money was picked up without problem and now untraceable! Will post a screenshot when I get home! Vouch!

unclesam1 wrote:
VOUCH FOR VANTABLACK, I HAVE BOUGHT A TRANSFER AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT, USED SECURITY QUESTION, AND HE KEPT HIS MTCN FOR PROVING PURPOSES. Mtcn code : 1679098330

dexter321 wrote:
Recommend everyone to use Vantablack!
Fast and smooth transaction 300 usd for 1500 vouch

Predator wrote:
I was an idiot for waiting a month before buying
I have been watching vantablacks work for a month now
I have been scared to lose my money but i decided to buy
BEST DECISION EVER DID 300 FOR 1500 AND IT WORKED
THANK YOU VANTABLACK FOR THE WU TRANSFER
VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH

Sarcasm wrote:Personally I didn't buy his WU service, because I don't need it.
But if theres anyone real in this sea of scammers its this guy. I have known Vantablack and worked with him for 7 years. This guy is a mastermind and you can't be unsafe with him. 100% recommendation for this guy, he is a legit and moral seller, best man I met. Vouch

ImportedAlcohol wrote:

Vantablack is guaranteed to work,just paid 300 and got 1500
Bro you are my saviour i will repay this one day thanks

thomas86 wrote:

Picked up $5000. FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS!!
I think im gonna fucking faint i still cant believe this happened
Biggest THANK YOU goes to vantablack for his amazing service
Btw kept the mtcn so u can check it incase you are doubtful

MoneyMotivatez wrote:

Successful and fast deal with Vantablack. All went smooth.
Vouch for this seller,paid 300 got 1500
--------------------------------

Kind regards,
Vantablack.

Last edited by Vantablack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 30 times in total
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Union Transfers | 100% Safe & Working | Make Tons Of Money Every Month | VOUCHED | TESTED | Approved by Owner

Post by WaffleZ on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Thread design looks amazing yet simple.
wanna see if this really works, guess ill take the first place for the giveaway.
WaffleZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Union Transfers | 100% Safe & Working | Make Tons Of Money Every Month | VOUCHED | TESTED | Approved by Owner

Post by nigerian1 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 pm

me brother i want the $100 thanks in advanse
nigerian1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterinoCarder on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Carding isnt that simple, I doubt this, but lets see. Ill take the spot for the free $100 will gladly buy more later
MasterinoCarder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iVoid on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Ill take a shot thank you

iVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Seems sketchy but doesnt hurt to try,lets do it

Sacred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlife420 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Going to take a try, thanks vantablack
Highlife420

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IamRobert on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 pm

why didnt i see this, i actually had luck dis time lol im in

IamRobert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertasdfg on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Count me in Razz
Edit : just saw im the last one for this, sweet

qwertasdfg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantablack on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:21 pm

All 10 spots taken, congratulations to all of you.
You will be PMed for further details. Please respond to the PM with the info I've asked you for and if you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

WaffleZ was first to reply, and as said he can only post the MTCN code. Others BLUR OUT THE CODE. Why? I've explained in my original post.
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iVoid on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:10 pm

WTF !! This shit actually worked just picked up my $100 LOL

iVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nigerian1 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:18 pm

brother tracked your mtcn money is ready for pick up Very Happy
thank you god bless you and your family for your amazing work

nigerian1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnrealSlimShady on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:43 pm

omfg this worked. well then I am 99% sure you are legit now. will wait for some purchases then im buying.
You really can delete transactions in the WU registry, before I tracked it was good now I tracked the transaction isnt found. Nice job man vouch!

TheUnrealSlimShady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:52 pm

Goddamn I am late for the free $100.
Well, congratulations to all who got it (if they got it ...)
Will earn some money and maybe try out if you have enough vouches, goodluck with sales OP

Predator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IamRobert on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Biggest ever vouch for Vantablack. Just picked up the free $100 he was giving out to 10 members. Legit af.

IamRobert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertasdfg on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Vouch for my dog vantablack legit respected the deal and got my money. dont hesitate to deal with.

qwertasdfg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlife420 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:55 pm

You are a fucking hacking god. I can swear I thought this was a scam but I got the $100 just as promised! Fucking legend. Vouch!
Sorry I threw the confirmation paper away as soon as I wrote down and saved the MTCN. I was nervous! It is still trackable though, when are you gonna delete it?
Nevertheless, real seller!
Highlife420

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Seems like people are getting their money. Y did i miss on this one fml ._.
OP may I know why you are telling them to hide the MTCN?

Predator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantablack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Predator wrote:Seems like people are getting their money. Y did i miss on this one fml ._.
OP may I know why you are telling them to hide the MTCN?

I delete the transactions from WU network. For security purposes I ask most of my customers to delete some information so if anyone comes here to cause trouble he can't find any trace. Already mentioned this several times.
Waiting on WaffleZ proof - he is the one to post the proof with MTCN code available for tracking so everyone can check.
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Made it even better for you Very Happy - Vantablack promised 100$ to 10 members and so far he done it all. I just picked up mine without any issues! Real WU transfers right there, thanks bro, vouch for you!

Sacred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterinoCarder on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:49 pm

LMAO THIS WORKED HAHAHAH
Thanks bro, really needed that money! Big vouch for vantablack!
Respond to your PMs and keep me in mind for business
MasterinoCarder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldTrumpJunior on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Holy crap this actually is legit. just got home from the WU everything went without a problem, vouch for vanta, guaranteed profit

DonaldTrumpJunior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WaffleZ on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Sorry for the delay everyone.. I've been at the hospital.
Anyways, I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS. I've been the first user on this forum and thought this was another scam, but WTF i just picked up my $100 like promised! OP/Seller is a fast, professional but kind user too! answered all my questions and delivered as promised! MTCN is here guys, you can check it out. Vouch for Vantablack, legit seller.

WaffleZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top