Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Reply to topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Post by Vantablack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello guys, I'm back.
As some of you already know, the forum was closed for a few days, because someone somehow deleted my sales thread. Well they obviously thought this would stop me, but no, it just gave me more power and now I'm back. Luckily, all the old customers are informed when the forum will be opening, and will be confirming that they have bought from me before as soon as possible.
Luckily, there are still some youtube videos up, so for the biggest proof, watch this video, it is complete with all the neccessary proofs.

WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE STARTING ANY DEAL WITH ME.
IT CONTAINS ALL THE PROOF AND CONTENT FROM MY LAST THREAD.

Skip to 4:10 part of the video to see all the MTCN codes you can track on the WU website. Just google 'track a transfer western union'

~NEWS~

30th January : Short-lasting special Valentine's Day offer! You pay $200 - You receive $1000
Get your beloved one the gift she/he deserves! Don't have a partner? Still, use this special opportunity to get my service cheaper! This won't last long, I will announce when the offer is over.

21st January : You receive 5% more if you pay with BTC (Bitcoin).

- TERMS OF USE -
1.Message me ONLY if you are ready to buy and pay that same moment.
2. Do NOT timewaste. If I am fair and try to make this a smooth deal, then I expect you to do so aswell. I do not want replies every 5 hours. I want fast deals.
3. Do not make multiple accounts so you can buy more than one transfer per week.
4. Don't ask for discounts. Prices are non-negotiable.
5. I am NOT INTERESTED in any kind of partnership.
6. If you are going to post a photographic proof then blur out the next details: senders information, agent name, number of operator, mtcn code (unless we agree that you keep the mtcn code for proving purposes) and optional - your information.
7. By messaging to buy from me you agree with all my rules.

When this forum first started, I was new also and didn't have any proof and vouches of my service. I offered ten free $100 transfers to the first repliers, and I respected that. You can see the proofs clearly in the video I added at the top of the topic. This time I won't do it. Sorry. You have solid proofs in my video, and I will attach more below. Also all of my old customers will reply to this claiming that they have bought from me before and most of them are still dealing with me.
In case you ask why does someone only post one vouch and then doesn't, here is the answer - after the first purchase most of them purchase the maximum transaction (10k), and that is too risky to do on this forum, so we use my private email and/or skype. In the video you can see some people admitting that.

Even though everything is visible in the video, I still have some photographic proof saved in my phone.
https://imgur.com/a/9RzZj

Here is one conversation with a customer
https://imgur.com/a/B5X0l
Easy as that! In a couple of messages the deal is done! This is a perfect example of how I wish our deal goes. Smoothly, without doubts.

---> Here are the usernames of people who have bought from me before (as you can see in the video) so check if they all have replied again stating that what I am saying is true : Sarcasm, TheCatGoesMeow, JJMOB36, REDPHOENIXX, reggieg2929, xanaxanax, nigerian1, WaffleZ, dexter321, Predator, MasterinoCarder, Mike_Shinoda, Jackson217, Sacred, Speedom, DerekTBone, thomas86, ImportedAlcohol, qwertasdfg, MoneyMotivatez, iVoid, Highlife420, DonaldTrumpJunior, unclesam1, TheUnrealSlimShady.

To the people mentioned above, please put this (copy the content in the code)
Code:
[i]By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.[/i]
on top of your reply, then if you want add your comment and/or photographic proof if you still have some (but its not mandatory, there is a video for that)

OLD VOUCHES:

Predator wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Hey, glad to see this forum back.
Yea I dealed with vantablack and still dealing, as u can see in the video I've waited a few weeks before buying then did and it WORKED. I don't have the pic anymore but everything is shown so yeah. Vouch for Vantablack. Champion for getting back up again, stay strong bro

xanaxanax wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

I'm his customer too, from the day I bought I have been buying it weekly (exceptions when he can't do anymore). Vouch! Don't let the haters bring you down!

dexter321 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Everything OP is saying is true. I've been in contact with him since the forum got closed, and I've saw that the thread was really deleted, i was the one who called and informed him about this. Glad to see him decide to go back and continue helping people, great man!

TheUnrealSlimShady wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

im part of the team that got the $100 free transfer and later on dealed a few times with vantablack. dont really need the money that much, im not going to waste his supply because there are people who need it more than I do.
still tho this man is a legend kudos to him

Mike_Shinoda wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Recommend this guy. Bought total 7 times from him, easy 60k+ profit without issues, all transactions flawlessly and stealthly deleted. amazing service

DerekTBone wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Part of the old buyers here. seller contacted me with skype informing me what has happened, and I'm just here to approve that everything in the video is true, the topic did exist, and I did buy from him. Vantablack. Is. Real.

MoneyMotivatez wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Renewing my vouch, dealt and still dealing with him.

Sacred wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

First received the $100, then continued purchasing. One of rare serious businessmen on the internet. Vouch and best recommendations.

JJMOB36 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

I stand up for Vantablack and everything he said is completely true!
Like I said before, I am myself good with hacking and other stuff. I've tracked down the bastard that did this, and I could just post his info publically, but no, ill take care of him myself. OP is legit and ethical, his services do work. I still have the picture proof but Vantablack already posted them in the imgur link, so you can just check there, my name is included there.

Highlife420 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

got the $100 he gave out, however still didnt purchase, im broke af Sad
still, he is real from what everything I've seen!

iVoid wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

I confirm this, ma nigga is real!

WaffleZ wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

From what I've saw Vantablack has a lot of haters and even more doubters, I came back again and saw multiple messages asking about him, even a threat.
not everyday you see someone with a strong will and good heart like vantablack, cheers to you! real seller! vouch again!

thomas86 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Vouching again 'cause the forum got closed! I bought and profited!

unclesam1 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Vouch. Long live vantablack. Confirming that this thread got deleted and that I HAVE bought his service.

Speedom wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Lucky I checked my mail, as I got out of rehab just today (long story). yea I bought his services once and then had an accident and couldnt stay in contact. but I need money now more than ever and will be sure to purchase more from mr.vantablack.

ImportedAlcohol wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

VOUCH FOR BY GUY VANTABLACK, A LIFE SAVIOR AND A LEGITIMATE SELLER! BOUGHT BEFORE AND BUYING IN FUTURE <3

nigerian1 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

god bless mr vantablack for $100 before. pls show love for us do another free transfer kudos to your work brother you are real

TheCatGoesMeow wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Vouching again for god of wu transfering vantablack, its true what happened

DonaldTrumpJunior wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Confirming my past vouch. Very Happy

Jackson217 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Vouching again for this king, man changed my life and saved my family !!

reggieg2929 wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

God bless, confirming my vouch is the least I can do compared to what Vantablack did to help me <3

qwertasdfg wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Posting this to confirm that I received the $100 and bought once last month, dont doubt vantablack he is safe to deal with

IamRobert wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Sorry for the delay vanta. Renewing my old vouch, $100 then later $1500 done successfully

Sarcasm wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

You fuckers don't deserve vantablack (exceptions for the real good people). Everyone should be happy he decided to bounce back and continue financing people in need. Swear at me,yell at me i don't care but I tried to convince him not to do this since there are so many ungrateful people here.
I know Vantablack 7 years and he is the kind of person that YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE. But maybe it is good that he came back to fuck the haters.
Renewing my vouch. Bought 10k off him just to prove people hes real, even though I dont need the money and donated it to local communities.

MasterinoCarder wrote:By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Vouch back for Vantablack.
Rhymes Razz

NEW VOUCHES:

GucciLulz wrote:Well, new customer :p
Just before the forum closed I wanted to buy so we had problems communicating but we managed to work it out and now im blessed with the money
Heres a proof like this id rather keep my details private

dantheman wrote:
Vouching for Vantablack. What he done was amazing we were able to work out $400 for $2000 and I've received within minutes and picked up the next day with no issues! Very Happy
However I want max security so I'm skeptical if he can really delete the transaction from the system, I asked him to do so and I will edit this thread if he does with proof.
Cheers, recommending this guy

EDIT: My mind just blew up because the transaction is actually deleted from the system! This is unbeliveable how did he do this ?? None of so called hackers managed to do this but vanta did! wow..

Insomniac wrote:It took me hours to get back to my real self and think of a way to compensate and thanks Vantablack. I'm not ashamed to say that I was very poor and in debt, I borrowed $500 from a guy that is very dangerous and I would have been done for if i didn't return it. I was on the edge of ending my life despite of my wife and 2 children. Us 4 live in a 30 square meter rent home and its very difficult. My older son stopped going to school because he didnt have any shoes. Its hard working all day and still not making enough, then just to end up coming home watching my family starve and me crying myself to sleep. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do some drastic mesures and look for something like this on the internet. Knowing this is my last resort I looked carefully and paid attention to every detail and Vantablack was simply flawless but at the same time too good to be true. So it was either risk my life now or end it somewhere later , because I simply couldn't continue like this anymore.
God I'm shaking and crying right now as I still can't believe my eyes, I picked up $3000 today because of Vantablack. God bless you vanta and your family and may you have a long and wonderful life. You have no idea how thankful I am, you have no idea how much this means and how you saved me with this, I was literally facing death eye to eye because I didn't see an exit from my situation, my wife can't work because she needs money for an operation and its hard working a low-paying job for the whole family, pay debts, rent, food and scholarship, everything. I really have no words right now I keep checking if its real but it really is, GUYS I PICKED UP $3000 FROM VANTABLACK TODAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!
I will never forget the moment I logged on to find a message from him, the mtcn code all the info, I almost fainted when I checked it online and it said it was ready for pickup! No kidding, my son had to bring me some water and sugar because I wasn't feeling very good.
Vantablack, I am thankful to the grave and I will contact you after one week for further partnership as I feel that this is a start to a better life for me and my family. You saved my life, I just friggin wish I could hug you so tight now, my family is forever grateful for this. Vouching for you my friend, take care!
And sorry but I am covering the MTCN, its my first time doing this and am very afraid so I would rather be safe than sorry! Cheers!

badrori wrote:I testify for Vantablack, took advantage of the valentine's day offer and bought in. Very successful deal and am pleasantly suprised to see something work out after being scammed 5 times. wow.
R.I.P. to the vouch paper on the picture lol, ripped out of excitement! Thank you have a good one !
NOTE: sorry for y'all asking for the mtcn, even though the transfer is deleted i'd rather be safe than help someone decide, but heres my proof.

theimpossible wrote:PICKED UP, JUST PICKED UP AND GOT HOME!!
CONVERTED MY LAST $300 INTO $1500 !!  Cool

onionnet wrote:Earned today $3000 dollars from vantablack ! Thank you so much sir, i owe u my life !
and thanks to the user 'theimpossible' to guiding me and giving me details about how it goes, you helped alot in the times when I was nervous!
Planning on doing much more business with you !

kunzy45 wrote:am happy to say i have dealt with vantablack and i got my money
business went successful thank god after being scammed many times

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to message me. I am open to help. But DO NOT ASK FOR TEST/FREE TRANSFERS, DISCOUNTS and don't message if you are willing to buy after 2 weeks for example when your paycheck comes in. Message me only when you are completely ready to deal.

CONTACT ME THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE, CLICK THIS

Kind regards,
Vantablack.

Last edited by Vantablack on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 pm; edited 13 times in total
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Post by Predator on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:11 pm

By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Hey, glad to see this forum back.
Yea I dealed with vantablack and still dealing, as u can see in the video I've waited a few weeks before buying then did and it WORKED. I don't have the pic anymore but everything is shown so yeah. Vouch for Vantablack. Champion for getting back up again, stay strong bro

Predator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Post by xanaxanax on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:13 pm

By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

I'm his customer too, from the day I bought I have been buying it weekly (exceptions when he can't do anymore). Vouch! Don't let the haters bring you down!
xanaxanax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter321 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Everything OP is saying is true. I've been in contact with him since the forum got closed, and I've saw that the thread was really deleted, i was the one who called and informed him about this. Glad to see him decide to go back and continue helping people, great man!

dexter321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnrealSlimShady on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:17 pm

im part of the team that got the $100 free transfer and later on dealed a few times with vantablack. dont really need the money that much, im not going to waste his supply because there are people who need it more than I do.
still tho this man is a legend kudos to him

TheUnrealSlimShady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike_Shinoda on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Recommend this guy. Bought total 7 times from him, easy 60k+ profit without issues, all transactions flawlessly and stealthly deleted. amazing service
Mike_Shinoda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekTBone on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:30 pm

Part of the old buyers here. seller contacted me with skype informing me what has happened, and I'm just here to approve that everything in the video is true, the topic did exist, and I did buy from him. Vantablack. Is. Real.

DerekTBone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoneyMotivatez on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Renewing my vouch, dealt and still dealing with him.

MoneyMotivatez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:43 pm

First received the $100, then continued purchasing. One of rare serious businessmen on the internet. Vouch and best recommendations.

Sacred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JJMOB36 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:04 pm

I stand up for Vantablack and everything he said is completely true!
Like I said before, I am myself good with hacking and other stuff. I've tracked down the bastard that did this, and I could just post his info publically, but no, ill take care of him myself. OP is legit and ethical, his services do work. I still have the picture proof but Vantablack already posted them in the imgur link, so you can just check there, my name is included there.

JJMOB36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlife420 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:13 pm

got the $100 he gave out, however still didnt purchase, im broke af Sad
still, he is real from what everything I've seen!
Highlife420

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iVoid on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 pm

I confirm this, ma nigga is real!

iVoid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WaffleZ on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:37 pm

From what I've saw Vantablack has a lot of haters and even more doubters, I came back again and saw multiple messages asking about him, even a threat.
not everyday you see someone with a strong will and good heart like vantablack, cheers to you! real seller! vouch again!
WaffleZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas86 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Vouching again 'cause the forum got closed! I bought and profited!

thomas86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unclesam1 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:39 pm

Vouch. Long live vantablack. Confirming that this thread got deleted and that I HAVE bought his service.

unclesam1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedom on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Lucky I checked my mail, as I got out of rehab just today (long story). yea I bought his services once and then had an accident and couldnt stay in contact. but I need money now more than ever and will be sure to purchase more from mr.vantablack.

Speedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImportedAlcohol on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:05 pm

VOUCH FOR BY GUY VANTABLACK, A LIFE SAVIOR AND A LEGITIMATE SELLER! BOUGHT BEFORE AND BUYING IN FUTURE <3

ImportedAlcohol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nigerian1 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:15 pm

god bless mr vantablack for $100 before. pls show love for us do another free transfer kudos to your work brother you are real
nigerian1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCatGoesMeow on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Vouching again for god of wu transfering vantablack, its true what happened

TheCatGoesMeow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldTrumpJunior on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Confirming my past vouch. Very Happy
DonaldTrumpJunior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson217 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Vouching again for this king, man changed my life and saved my family !!

Jackson217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciLulz on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Well, new customer :p
Just before the forum closed I wanted to buy so we had problems communicating but we managed to work it out and now im blessed with the money
Heres a proof like this id rather keep my details private

GucciLulz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reggieg2929 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 pm

God bless, confirming my vouch is the least I can do compared to what Vantablack did to help me <3

reggieg2929

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertasdfg on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 am

Posting this to confirm that I received the $100 and bought once last month, dont doubt vantablack he is safe to deal with

qwertasdfg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IamRobert on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Sorry for the delay vanta. Renewing my old vouch, $100 then later $1500 done successfully

IamRobert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next