Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Reply to topic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Post by Sarcasm on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:23 pm

By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

You fuckers don't deserve vantablack (exceptions for the real good people). Everyone should be happy he decided to bounce back and continue financing people in need. Swear at me,yell at me i don't care but I tried to convince him not to do this since there are so many ungrateful people here.
I know Vantablack 7 years and he is the kind of person that YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE. But maybe it is good that he came back to fuck the haters.
Renewing my vouch. Bought 10k off him just to prove people hes real, even though I dont need the money and donated it to local communities.
Sarcasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Western Union Transfers CARDED | VOUCHED | Proofs | Safe | Legit | Anonimity and Profit Guaranteed | Approved by Forum Founder | New Thread

Post by MasterinoCarder on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:27 pm

By replying here, I hereby sign and approve everything that Vantablack said is true. I dealed with him/still dealing with him without any issues. Vantablack is the real seller of WU transfers.

Vouch back for Vantablack.
Rhymes Razz
MasterinoCarder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantablack on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Thanks and shoutout to all old customers for the quick confirming vouch.
Glad to see I have an army behind me.
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Hey mate I sent you a message for a transfer

dantheman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Vouching for Vantablack. What he done was amazing we were able to work out $400 for $2000 and I've received within minutes and picked up the next day with no issues! Very Happy
However I want max security so I'm skeptical if he can really delete the transaction from the system, I asked him to do so and I will edit this thread if he does with proof.
Cheers, recommending this guy

EDIT: My mind just blew up because the transaction is actually deleted from the system! This is unbeliveable how did he do this ?? None of so called hackers managed to do this but vanta did! wow..

dantheman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomniac on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm

Please brother check your inbox if you have received my message.
I beg you that you do not scam me please have a heart and be honest with me you are literally my last chance and I would never reach out to something like this if I didn't need it, please sir I am on the edge of ending my own life! Thank you in advance!

Insomniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Insomniac on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:02 pm

It took me hours to get back to my real self and think of a way to compensate and thanks Vantablack. I'm not ashamed to say that I was very poor and in debt, I borrowed $500 from a guy that is very dangerous and I would have been done for if i didn't return it. I was on the edge of ending my life despite of my wife and 2 children. Us 4 live in a 30 square meter rent home and its very difficult. My older son stopped going to school because he didnt have any shoes. Its hard working all day and still not making enough, then just to end up coming home watching my family starve and me crying myself to sleep. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do some drastic mesures and look for something like this on the internet. Knowing this is my last resort I looked carefully and paid attention to every detail and Vantablack was simply flawless but at the same time too good to be true. So it was either risk my life now or end it somewhere later , because I simply couldn't continue like this anymore.
God I'm shaking and crying right now as I still can't believe my eyes, I picked up $3000 today because of Vantablack. God bless you vanta and your family and may you have a long and wonderful life. You have no idea how thankful I am, you have no idea how much this means and how you saved me with this, I was literally facing death eye to eye because I didn't see an exit from my situation, my wife can't work because she needs money for an operation and its hard working a low-paying job for the whole family, pay debts, rent, food and scholarship, everything. I really have no words right now I keep checking if its real but it really is, GUYS I PICKED UP $3000 FROM VANTABLACK TODAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!
I will never forget the moment I logged on to find a message from him, the mtcn code all the info, I almost fainted when I checked it online and it said it was ready for pickup! No kidding, my son had to bring me some water and sugar because I wasn't feeling very good.
Vantablack, I am thankful to the grave and I will contact you after one week for further partnership as I feel that this is a start to a better life for me and my family. You saved my life, I just friggin wish I could hug you so tight now, my family is forever grateful for this. Vouching for you my friend, take care!
And sorry but I am covering the MTCN, its my first time doing this and am very afraid so I would rather be safe than sorry! Cheers!

Insomniac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cicil1 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:19 am

Hi Vantablack that offer still available i mean for the valentine days offer?thanks
cicil1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantablack on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:07 am

cicil1 wrote:Hi Vantablack that offer still available i mean for the valentine days offer?thanks

Yes is still is
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cicil1 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 am

Vantablack wrote:
cicil1 wrote:Hi Vantablack that offer still available i mean for the valentine days offer?thanks

Yes is still is

Already Pm you vantablack reply me as soon you got my message thanks..
cicil1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by badrori on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 pm

I testify for Vantablack, took advantage of the valentine's day offer and bought in. Very successful deal and am pleasantly suprised to see something work out after being scammed 5 times. wow.
R.I.P. to the vouch paper on the picture lol, ripped out of excitement! Thank you have a good one !
NOTE: sorry for y'all asking for the mtcn, even though the transfer is deleted i'd rather be safe than help someone decide, but heres my proof.

badrori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xanaxanax on Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:17 pm

badrori wrote:I testify for Vantablack, took advantage of the valentine's day offer and bought in. Very successful deal and am pleasantly suprised to see something work out after being scammed 5 times. wow.
R.I.P. to the vouch paper on the picture lol, ripped out of excitement! Thank you have a good one !
NOTE: sorry for y'all asking for the mtcn, even though the transfer is deleted i'd rather be safe than help someone decide, but heres my proof.

congrats!
btw sorry for asking but who is the girl on the picture! looks very familiar but I can't remind myself who she is XD
xanaxanax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by badrori on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:02 pm

@xanaxanax
It's Rihanna, how could you not know that Razz
Thank you btw :3
badrori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theimpossible on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 pm

I have sent mr vantablack my last money, now its his turn, will see how this goes, hope all good

theimpossible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onionnet on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:50 pm

theimpossible wrote:I have sent mr vantablack my last money, now its his turn, will see how this goes, hope all good

How'd it go, kindly let me know

onionnet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theimpossible on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:06 pm

PICKED UP, JUST PICKED UP AND GOT HOME!!
CONVERTED MY LAST $300 INTO $1500 !! Cool

theimpossible

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rapharlbenson1 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Pls I'm in Ghana Africa can u help memwith wumtransfer???

Sent from Topic'it App
rapharlbenson1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantablack on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:11 pm

rapharlbenson1 wrote:Pls I'm in Ghana Africa can u help memwith wumtransfer???

Sent from Topic'it App

You need to buy like everyone else, no exceptions.
Further questions - PM me. No timewasting.
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onionnet on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Earned today $3000 dollars from vantablack ! Thank you so much sir, i owe u my life !
and thanks to the user 'theimpossible' to guiding me and giving me details about how it goes, you helped alot in the times when I was nervous!
Planning on doing much more business with you !

onionnet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raffzo11 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Hello vantablack, by looking at all the positive feedback your getting, I am not gonna think twice about this, till when is the valentines offer available till?
Raffzo11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vantablack on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Raffzo11 wrote:Hello vantablack, by looking at all the positive feedback your getting, I am not gonna think twice about this,  till when is the valentines offer available till?

Few more hours.
Vantablack
Western Union Transfers
Western Union Transfers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kunzy45 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

i vantablack i just messaged you,i will like to buy the for the vals package

kunzy45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next